Join our team of outstanding consultants delivering Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions all over the world. Under the direct supervision of senior staff, the trainee will after finishing internal training participate in client projects. We expect that you provide hard work, dedication and talent, we ensure you an excellent career path resulting in the opportunity to join our pool of highly killed and valued consultants within 2 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Functional testing of client deliveries and internal projects
- Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- End user support for functional issues and business scenarios
- Preparation of user guides
- Preparation of test scenarios
- Quality assurance of client deliveries
Education & Experience:
- Candidates should have a relevant BBA or B.Com degree from a reputable university/college or be able to document practical experience and/or educational achievement
- Should be from commerce background in Class 12th with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What to Expect:
Be prepared to work in a high paced environment. You will be joining an international company with high focus on staff development. We emphasize team work and company spirit. Above average performance is expected and will be rewarded.
In 1st year of the trainee’s job, there are three performance evaluations in one year, 1st performance evaluation is after three months of joining, 2nd after three months and last after six months With every evaluation we increase the salary of the trainee. Competitive industry starting salary (it may be higher for exceptional candidates).
Please email resume directly to ntrindia at ntribs.com