The project planner will be responsible for managing all project administrative tasks in relation to client services provided by NTR Software Services’ teams of developers. This includes day to day support, small and large implementation projects and internal development and training projects. These tasks will be done in close corporation with team leaders and under supervision of the Vice President of Business operations and in close coordination with the Head Office in the US. The ideal candidate should have a mix of business education, project experience and relationship management skills.
Key Roles / Duties:
- Maintenance of project plans in close coordination with team leads and department heads.
- Communicating project progress and status to clients.
- Following up with clients.
- Creating and maintaining internal work issues.
- Assist with resource planning.
- Assist with project planning.
- Report project status and other project related information to US office.
- Flexibility concerning office hours to accommodate US time zone is required.
Education & Experience:
An ideal candidate will be a Management/Business graduate from a reputed university accompanied
Project Coordination experience of minimum 1-2 years
- Detail oriented individual with strong analytic and diagnostic skills with strong customer service focus.
- The candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills with an excellent command over the English language.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with the clients and coordinate with the technical teams are a must.
- The candidate should have an attitude for quality and commitment to achieve the targets on time.
- Good Knowledge of project planning, Project requirements and management procedures, practices, and techniques and excellent judgment skills.
- Proficient in MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of products
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Experience with ERP systems would be an added advantage.
Please email resume directly to ntrindia at ntribs.com