Join our team of outstanding software engineers and consultants delivering Microsoft NAV solutions all over the world. Under the direct supervision of senior staff, the trainee will after finishing internal training participate in client projects. We expect that you provide hard work, dedication and talent, we ensure you an excellent career path resulting in the opportunity to join our pool of highly skilled and valued consultants and engineers within 2 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics NAV client projects and installations.
- Participate in coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Web portals using SharePoint Services, Microsoft Web development environment and Telerik UI.
- Creating design documents and technical specification documents.
- Testing, delivery and version Management.
- Database maintenance.
- End user support
Education & Experience:
- Candidates should have a relevant Bachelor degree from a reputable university/college or be able to document practical experience and/or educational achievement
- Good English communication skills
- Software engineer trainees must be able to show basic knowledge of C/C++
- Programming and understanding of relational databases
What to Expect:
Be prepared to work in a high paced environment. You will be joining an international company with high focus on staff development. We emphasize team work and company spirit. Above average performance is expected and will be rewarded.
In 1st year of the trainee’s job, there are three performance evaluations in one year,1st performance evaluation is after three months of joining, 2nd after three months and last after six months. With every evaluation we increase the salary of the trainee. Competitive industry starting salary (it may be higher for exceptional candidates).
Please email resume directly to ntrindia at ntribs.com