Join our team of outstanding software engineers delivering Microsoft NAV solutions all over the world. Under the direct supervision of senior staff, the trainee will after finishing internal training participate in client projects. We expect that you provide hard work, dedication and talent, we ensure you an excellent career path resulting in the opportunity to join our pool of highly skilled and valued consultants and engineers within 2 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Web portals using SharePoint Services, Microsoft Web development environment and Telerik UI.
- Designing and development of Web applications with Share point Designer 2007 /2010
- Writing Stored procedures in SQL
- Creating design documents and technical specification documents
- Testing, delivery and version Management
- Database maintenance
- End user support
Education & Training:
- Candidates should have a relevant Bachelor degree from a reputable university/college or be able to document practical experience and/or educational achievement
- Good English communication skills
- Software engineer trainees must be able to show basic knowledge of C/C++ programming and understanding of relational databases